35 lbs weight loss in less than 4 months. Im finally back to 32 waist and the we…


35 lbs weight loss in less than 4 months. Im finally back to 32 waist and the weight that I was when I first moved to South Florida in August 2008. Its not been easy and my goal is 175 with 30 waist by my 54 birthday on October 29. . Losing weight has never been easy for me Ive been fat most of my life. My heaviest was 239 in 2014 and in April of this year I got diagnosed as pre-diabetic and that was enough to push me to never get that heavy again. . How did I do this? Intermittent fasting on a 20/4 schedule daily with one cheat meal a week. No sugar low carbs high fat moderate protein. Mostly avocado nuts seeds tons of leafy greens and small amounts of olive and coconut oil. I eat 2 small meals a day at 10am and 2pm and no food all other times even if I am hungry. . I check my blood sugar first thing in the morning every morning to make sure it stays below 80. I monitor blood pressure body fat and weight daily to make sure Im not losing muscle mass only fat. So far Im from 26% bf to 16% and Ive only exercised total 1 hour a week which included three 20 minutes moderate weight training sessions a week with no cardio just walking the dog. . In review…keep insulin and blood sugar low eat less and dont over exercise. Thats my method for being lean and living a long happy life. . #weightlossjourney #weightloss #intermittentfasting #fasting #loseweịght #goals #lifegoals #success #fitness #fitgoals #healthylifestyle #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #vegan #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #leanandmean



Source by futurekindvegan

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้