Do you eat breakfast? On most days I skip breakfast. Or to be more precise I hav…


Do you eat breakfast? On most days I skip breakfast. Or to be more precise I have my breakfast meal in the afternoon hours between 1 and 4 pm. But it wasnt always like that. Before going low-carb I used to eat three regular meals plus a few snacks every day. The truth is that most people who follow a low-carb diet naturally eat less and also less often typically twice a day. So if you practice intermittent fasting like myself just make sure that your meals are nutritious and provide enough protein. That’s one of the reasons I don’t recommend drinking “bulletproof coffee” every day. It may be quick and convenient but apart from fats it’s low in micronutrients and protein. It may also stall your progress if you are trying to lose weight. This all-day breakfast skillet for two ticks all the boxes. It’s tasty quick and easy to make. It’s high in healthy fats and nutrients especially magnesium potassium and calcium. Sometimes I’d sub the sausages with bacon smoked salmon or mackerel just to get some heart-healthy omega 3 fats. I also like to serve it with fermented veggies such as sauerkraut or kimchi which are great for gut health. Apart from asparagus and spinach you can use any non starchy vegetables like collards chard or kale. If you can do dairy you can sub the avocado with crumbled feta. Finally I used my Golden Ghee for extra anti-inflammatory boost but you can use regular ghee or olive oil. Whats the first meal you have? Recipe is on the blog link in bio at @ketodiet_app #ketodietapp #lchf #lowcarb #paleo #keto #ketodiet #ketofam #ketoadapted #KetoDietChallenge #ketodiettracker #ketotracker #fatadapted #ketoapp #ketorecipe #ketolife #ketomadesimple #easyketo #lowcarbrecipes #guthealth #intermittentfasting #superfoods



Source by springaling

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้