Looking at all three of these photos next to each other is mind blowing to me! …


Looking at all three of these photos next to each other is mind blowing to me! If you would have told me 3 months ago that I would be down 15lbs feel stronger and have more confidence than ever I would have laughed in your face! But here we are. I still struggle some days to see the process and how far Ive really come but Im so glad I have been taking pictures along the way! I can see my body changing in each of these pics! Cant wait to see where I am in 3 more months!! . . . . . . . . #ketotransformation #keto #ketoweightloss #ketofit #fitnesslife #ketofam #ketoliving #weightlossstory #weightlosstransformation #transformationtuesday #workingonme #15lbsdown #15moretogo #ketodiet #ketolife #ketogenicdiet #ketogirl #ketocoach #ketoaccountability #livingketo #if #fasting #ketoaf #intermittentfasting #lchf #lowcarbs #highfatdiet #eatfatlosefat



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้