As you can probably tell by now I’m constantly learning whether it be about keto…
As you can probably tell by now I’m constantly learning whether it be about keto dietary guidelines and in this instance intermittent fasting. I have never been the type to eat bfast in the morning and typically keep my meals between 12pm and 8pm. I eat two meals a day and if I’m hungry between meals I listen to my body and snack. So I eat within the 8 hr window and fast for 16hrs and stay hydrated. It naturally fit into my lifestyle. Some additional benefits of Intermittent fasting includes making you more productive reduces your glucose/sugar levels helps eliminate waste from the body and lower inflammation helps unleash the power of growth hormone(GH) which incinerates your fat and denies fat cells from ever forming. Growth hormone also helps you build muscle and helps make you look younger. Who doesn’t want to look younger? if I’m hungry outside of the 8 hr window I listen to my body and eat but for the most part I naturally stay within those hours. #intermittentfasting #lowcarb #lowcarbhighfat #lchf #keto #ketogenic #ketosis #ketodiet #ketofam #ketogenicdiet #weightloss #weightlossjourney #atkins #nyc #newyork #newyorkcity #mylowcarblife #fasting by nylowcarblife

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น